Apple Pie Dumplings made with just two easy ingredients! Simply add them to a baking dish and cook until tender and lightly browned. Serve these dumplings warm out of the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of heavy cream.
Easy Apple Pie Dumplings Recipe
Aррlе Pie Dumрlіngѕ made wіth just twо еаѕу іngrеdіеntѕ! Sіmрlу add thеm tо a baking dіѕh and сооk until tender аnd lіghtlу brоwnеd. Serve thеѕе dumрlіngѕ warm out оf thе oven wіth a big ѕсоор оf vаnіllа ісе cream оr a drizzle оf heavy сrеаm.
- 21 oz can of apple Pie Filling
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open crescent rolls and cut into 12-14 equal pieces.
- Stir apple Pie Filling and crescent rolls (and cinnamon if using) together to coat the crescents with the sauce.
- Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish, ensuring the crescent pieces are on top of the pie filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until crescents are completely cooked flipping crescents after 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.